FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Lifetime Diamond - Experiences, Questions, Is It Worth It?" thread
Old May 15, 2018, 2:11 pm
Tomphot

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by smmrfld
This post is inaccurate; you would be well-served by confirming the accuracy of your claims before posting them as absolute facts. I am LTD, as is my wife. Several times in the past few months we have been greeted as LTD guests, as it is now noted at check-in in some versions of onQ. Not sure what you mean by “those of us that are LTD's know how the physical card helps”; we’ve never carried the card, are regularly upgraded, and would never pull a DYKWIA by showing the card. In fact, we’ve been amused by stories about “card pushers” shared by FD staff members at properties we stay at frequently; rest assured, this attitude can work against you. Your status is in your reservation and in your app in the remote case you ever need it; the actual card is a waste of metal IMO.
Good for you - I've yet to find the property that has the rare version of onQ that shows LTD at the 21 hotels where I've asked.