FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PHX mini DO Aug 2018
View Single Post
Old May 14, 2018, 1:19 pm
MarkedMan

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by Pilot37
Ah sorry, getting my flight timings mixed up. The PHX-LAX flight was brought forward (from 7.34am to 7.20am) but the LAX-MIA myself and MarkedMan are connecting too (B777) has also been brought forward to 9.30am, so I think a 23mins connection at LAX is breaking MCT, so it will have to be the 6am PHX departure for us I guess.

Pilot37
S*$t, I was kind of hoping they would move the MIA flight out a bit, as it has sometimes been a lunch flight (meaning after 9:45am). If they've really done this, we'll have some work to do

I am NOT getting on the 6am. No way. Even with the best of intentions and an early arrival from Sacto on Saturday and consequent rest, there's no way I want a 4am wake up call that day. 5 will be bad enough. Looks like i am going to JFK - not my preferred way to do this, but on the plus side I am on an actual F ticket, not J, so I can grab me a nice transcon. It will take an eternity to sort it out with AA as they will basically need to rebuild the whole return flight, but needs must. Shame as I was looking forward to trying a new 772 and I actually like transiting through MIA on the whole, even in the dead of summer. Ah well ...