FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is China Eastern's customer service really this bad?
Old May 14, 2018, 12:42 pm
lixiaojuventus

Programs: CX Gold
Originally Posted by Dean1953

if you think that I'm ever going to let this go, you don't know me. I wrote the letter for compensation today and it will be sent tomorrow morning by certified letter. In it, I let them know that unless there is a settlement in 30 days, I will file a lawsuit and a complaint with the DOT. If I win in small claims court, I can attach their property for up to the amount of the judgment. I can show this judgment to every person standing in line at the China Eastern ticket counter at LAX. I have a brother that lives in Los Angeles and can visit him for a month or 2. What I can guarantee that, at some point, they will care about what I am doing. Whether it results in a settlement, that's up to them.
The earth does not go around you. Find peace with yourself. You did not follow the rules of Chinese aviation authorities by putting an unlabelled battery in the checked bag in the first place. It is not MU's fault. Again, rules will be reinforced, no matter whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, then don't fly MU or any Chinese airlines again, plain and simple.