FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crossing to the dark side...easyjet in this case
Old May 14, 2018, 1:48 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I'm easyJet GGL (OK Fight Club, but we don't talk about it), it's a great airline and rarely have much problem with it. I have 2 easyJet flights this week as it happens. The other point about Plus fares is that they get Same Day Change for free, and I've no doubt that is to play against U2's products so there isn't much point buying Basic and then complaining about the conditions attached, SDC is well advertised here and on BA.com. But you have a choice, albeit from LGW rather than LHR and you are right to choose the right flight for you. The No. 1 lounge was a regular feature of comment here since for a few months it was BA's alternative facility in North when the BA lounges closed in preparation for the move to the Beautiful South. I don't think many of the regulars enjoyed it against the previous BA offer, let alone the new BA Lounge.