FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tours to Kotor, Montenegro from Dubrovnik
Old May 13, 2018, 5:00 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by JBord
Well, we're staying at an AirBnB in Dubrovnik, so having the hotel put something together isn't an option. We also want some time to wander on our own, get lunch, etc. So I think we're learning toward either a small tour (van size, and our preference), or a larger tour group.

Interesting that you mention Mostar, as we're planning a day trip there from Split. But we're finding a lot better information and options for that one.

I have one other question that came to mind. From Split, we are MAYBE going to take a bus to Krka Falls (Skradin). Waiting to make that decision once we're there and seeing how jetlag affects the first few days. Again, it looks like a much cheaper option than renting a car for 2 people. Anyone have thoughts on that? Positive, negative, tips for that trip?

Honestly, it's been an interesting planning process...I've been around Europe quite a bit, but not to the Balkans. We found everything from hotels to transport to tours to be a little more difficult to research, which I didn't expect for such a popular tourist area, but we're getting there. In some ways, it's made me more excited for this trip than many of my other jaunts through Europe.
Im sure the concierge would be then happy to hook you up, as Im sure he gets a kick-back and you cant charge it to the room