FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS | EuroBonus Diamond (EBD) [Experiences and Discussions]
Old May 13, 2018, 8:18 am
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Jainzar
What I would like to see is complimentary same day changes at departure day given availability. And I mean confirmed ones.

We are living in different worlds. Nowadays I cannot see much reason for buying intra-European Plus but to earn more status points. Too often SK is too expensive compared to LH C for me. Or if you want we can flip it: LH C has often a too low price for my travel pattern and a way better product on top of that.
The price of flexible Plus tickets beats Lufthansa out of the water Especially with Lufthansa always wanting to reprice you up to full fare business class on short notice changes even if the cabin is almost empty.
I always need flexibility in my tickets, and the price point for that on SK is a very strong plus for me. I have rebooked, cancelled either first or second leg of a return, even gotten a refund for rebooking to a lower fare bucket. In that aspect I find Euro Plus an excellent product.