FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS | EuroBonus Diamond (EBD) [Experiences and Discussions]
Old May 13, 2018, 5:52 am
herwig

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
I assume AlicorporateUK refers to lounge access at airports where there is no star alliance lounge. I am though doubtful that this will be introduced any time soon.
@kauppias and the list you published before:
  • I agree that increased point earnings for EBD might be a nice feature, e.g. 30% for EBD while only 20% for EBG.
  • Upgrade vouchers might be nice, but I got a considerable amount of long-distance courtesy-upgrades last year (5x), so I am happy with how it is.
  • I would maybe add Check-in allowance with Go Light fares for EBD (as it has been terminated now)
  • I experienced that I received a seat block especially when travelling in an (almost) full Plus cabin. I though don't want to make it a requirement. It is better to have it soft and keep Plus prices low. I really like the intra-european service model for Plus. It makes much more economical and ecological sense in my opinion than the fixed block in LH business.
What I miss most though is a more flexible booking system. The booking of more complicated fares is so painful on SK website and often you have to look through 3-4 third party booking engines to ticket open-jar flights. It would give SAS significantly more business from my side.