FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will i fit in BA WTP?
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2018, 2:25 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Nico_88
How did you find that info? All they clear boxes are available seats? This defo looks like the new layout then? Hopefully if I can bag myself 2 seats the wife can get window and I get aisle and should be fine if the armrest goes up
All the clear boxes are currently available. You don't need to rush, but I would give the BA contact centre a ring tomorrow to see if you can get the right seat. Either consider 12J+K, or 16J+K (that side is quietest and away from the sun mid flight). Row 16 would allow you to recline without bothering anyone. I got that image via ExpertFlyer, a subscription service, but you may see something similar if you try your BA reference in say the Qantas Manage My Booking equivalent. It is currently definitely the refurbished aircraft since when I look at the World Traveller cabin it is 10 across seating, which is a feature of the refurbishment process.