FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ 3889-NZ3888 code share Air China CA784-CA783
Old May 10, 2018, 11:18 pm
uakmoraj13

Programs: Air NZ Silver.Qantas.Emerates
Air NZ 3889-NZ3888 code share Air China CA784-CA783

Review of the above flight. The Air China Flight is code shared with Air NZ direct to Beijing and vice versa.
You cannot use the Air NZ counter or self check in to check in.
The FAs are in inexperienced and violate aviation rules. An example was not enforcing the seat in front to be upright during meals and drinks service. Placing a notice on the toilet(out of order) and only staff using it by lifting the chrome metal on the door and opening it. (the secret way to open the door from the outside) The FA dragging the trolley with 1 hand down the aisle while bumping the passengers arms and not noticing.The pre flight take off of passengers wanting to swap seats and taking up seats of people who have not boarded. I also noticed on both flights that non Chinese passport holders were seated in the last cabin on the aircraft at the back!
If you are think of using the Air China direct fight to Beijing (code shared with Air NZ) I would only use ifs its super cheap. Be wary and read the airline reviews online. Only 1 in 5 were happy. I new this before boarding but the flight was cheapest at short notice.