FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Airbus A380: Which are the best seats? Master discussion thread
Old May 10, 2018, 1:20 pm
PETER01
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by adieacc
We are travelling as a family of three (2 parents and an eight year old), LHR - MIA and back, I'm guessing the UD middle aisle sets of three will suit us best, are there any particulars ones to try and nab?

Just to add in CW

TIA
Quite a few options but there are bins on the upper deck window seats which might be very handy for your child. The actual rows are a bit misaligned though or alternatively you could go downstairs and take a middle pair and an aisle which would also work well.

Personally I'd go for 52 K, 53 J/K so it means that one parent can be in 52, child in 53K and another parent next to him/her. That way your child will have direct aisle access and one parent would be stepping over the other parent when it comes to getting out. Alternatively take 59 D/E/F or 53 D/E/F. Curtain movement is minimal at 59 and away form the galley is good there but there are bassinets behind the bulkhead but it's rare to have a screaming baby in my experience. Lots of options really.

British Airways A380 14F/97J/55W/303Y Seat Map