FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Progressive Field Cleveland
View Single Post
Old May 7, 2018, 11:19 am
plinth857

Programs: UA, AA Plat Pro, DL, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by linire
Hi all-

I am a Red Sox fan living in So Cal and will be making a trip to Cleveland later this year when the Red Sox happen to be playing the Indians. I thought it might be fun to go to the game and see a new ballpark while I'm there. Just wondering if it is "safe" to wear gear from the visiting team at Progressive Field without getting hassled, threatened, etc. In most ballparks I have been to wearing a Red Sox shirt people have been totally cool and we have had a good time but, as everyone knows, there are a few parks you just should not go to wearing anything from the opposing team. I'm just trying to get a feel for the vibe there. And I don't drink beer so there will be no chance of me getting drunk and making an idiot of myself. :-)
One of my good friends came to a game with me and wasn't hassled at all. He and his whole family were in Red Sox gear, and me and my family in Indians gear. Just a group of folks watching a game.

Out of curiosity, is this the series in September? My Red Sox fan friend will be coming to town for that one... should be a good one, if the Indians can figure out their bullpen issues.