FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating guide: Boeing 787 Dreamliner
View Single Post
Old May 5, 2018, 11:05 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Wilkins
Oh perfect! We booked seats B and C, so We should have plenty of room. Going there we have the twin seats in row 39, H & J.
I left Nashville last night to return home on BA222, so it's good to see you are looking at a booking. I can't add much to the specific questions you asked, other than that a fairly good IFE system is readily available in all seats. If you make a direct BNA-LHR-BNA booking, try to do it on BA.com if you can, you may get some upgrade offers to WTP, which I personally think is worth consideration, and adds nicely to any status you may find useful on AA or BA. More importantly, welcome to the BA forum Wilkins and welcome to Flyertalk, I hope that we will see more of you here, and that you enjoy the direct service from Tennessee to London. The Nashville thread (still being updated) is here:
New BA Routes 2018: Nashville, Tennessee (BNA)