View Single Post
Old May 4, 18, 11:09 pm
Knobbgb

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by hydrogen View Post
So I have 2 bookings. Both have waitlisted segments. One looks like this and the other does not.

Called Aegean and they told me that the one that does not look like the above pic is waitlisted. So not sure what to make of the above pic and statement in terms of accuracy...
As an update to my original post: At 48hrs before departure, once online check-in was open, the booking reverted to looking like a normal booking with only the K class segment showing. We assumed my friend would NOT be upgraded and so she purchased extra luggage allowance as she had a second bag. At the airport she was upgraded at check-in anyway, which was mildly annoying as the luggage was the main reason we'd tried for the upgrade. She said there were only two other people in three rows (12 seats) of C class, so I don't see why the upgrade couldn't have been done earlier. I guess this is a consequence of the new 'bid' system. The check-in agent said she should complain and try to get a refund for the extra 30 Euro paid for the second bag, but she isn't going to bother as she was just happy to be upgraded,