FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton Honors Reserve Card [Ends Dec 2017]
Old May 4, 2018, 6:54 am
Biggie Fries

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by farnorthtrader
This ended up being the best of all possible worlds. I also had one card with an early January anniversary date. I received my citi free night in early February. I just spent $15,000 on the new ascend descended from that citi card and a few days later received another free night for spending $10,000 (citi membership year) plus another free night for spending $15,000 (ascend calendar year). Two free nights and 45,000 points for $15,000 spend and all credited within days.
Man, this is what I really love about this forum ... thanks for digging up my earlier musings and thanks especially for confirming that they were accurate. I was literally just now trying to decide if it was worth doing the $15,000 spend on this card, and was worrying that there would be no way to know whether it worked until a couple months into 2019. So this report is much, much appreciated. Thanks.