FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Miles Award: TN / Air Tahiti Nui award redemptions (master thread)
Old May 3, 2018, 7:21 pm
Corridor!

Originally Posted by brodielayne
Anybody figure out a workaround on this? Expertflyer appears to have a bug with availability, one because in the past it has been 2 seats available per flight and I see 4 on select days, and two economy availability does not show any number on multiple days, where in the past it showed 0 if nothing was available. Again, I have tried AA call centers in the US, NZ, and AU and provided the correct booking code.
I emailed expertflyer about this issue and they weren't much of a help. They said it must be a bug with TN for those dates. They gave an example of a month later showing everything correctly. I then asked if they could notify TN of the issue. They mentioned that the dates I gave them as an example now showed properly. Problem is the issue comes and goes. Some days it shows the numbers and then the next day the number is missing.

I also called AA the other day as F was showing 4 and U was blank. The agent found seats in coach but nothing in business. The other issue with this problem is award alerts. EF can't notify you if TN isn't showing properly?

Not sure what they can do about it though?