FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - German Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old May 3, 2018, 8:19 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Viennafly
Thanks, but I was not aware that this is needed again for GE renewal. I was at the Bundespolizei once when I applied for GE for the first time 5 years ago. Did it say somewhere on the online forms during the renewal that you need to do this and I missed it?
Back in January when I applied for renewal I called the BuPo service point here in MUC and asked if I needed to see them again. The lady told me no need to see them if the passport is still the same. After two months of nothing happening to my application, I just went to to the BuPo office in MUC and asked and they said yes the CBP needs a mesage from them, or else they will not process the application further. If you look at the GE thread on VFT you will see this matches other experiences. http://www.vielfliegertreff.de/hot-s...-new-post.html