FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Istanbul, Turkey {TUR}
Old May 2, 2018, 1:05 pm
Delectatio

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Originally Posted by BOStonTravels
Thanks for your insights. After having stayed at the Bomonti I am not sure what the love fest about it is over the Conrad. The Conrad with the exception of the lounge view is so much nicer in every respect from not feeling as much as a standard Hilton business hotel to better overall quality offerings. The Conrad rooms themselves are nicer (at every level from what I could tell walking around and asking) and it also seems they treat Diamonds better for upgrades which dont really happen at the Bomonti from what regulars in the lounge told me (and my two experiences now as well).
Different people, different opinions...
I think the public spaces at the Bomonti are far more impressive (a bit Vegas or Dubai style - over the top - but still very impressive).
In the Conrad we were only upgraded to an executive room (with a bathroom with only a shower - not my definition of luxury), in the Bomonti we received a Taksim suite with 2 bathrooms and a huge living room and several 'welcome gifts' like vouchers for their skybar and free afternoon tea in the lobby restaurant.
I will share my options again after my next stays (will stay again at both hotels in 3 weeks time as I want to give the Conrad a 'second chance').