FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF strike June 23rd -> June 26th suspended, except for one union: SPAF
Old May 1, 2018, 5:14 am
San Gottardo

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
According to communication on its website this morning, Air France confirms that flights on May 3rd and May 4th will be impacted:

Updated on 01 May 2018, 09:30 AM Paris local time

A call for strike has been issued by several Air France staff unions for Thursday 03, Friday 04, Monday 07 and Tuesday 08 May 2018.

The industrial action for 03 and 04 May 2018 is confirmed. Our flight schedule for these days will be disrupted.

The adaptations are under study and our flight schedule will be modified accordingly and made public the day before your departure.

Check my flight's status

It is now too early to evaluate the possible impacts on 07 and 08 May 2018.
As soon as we have a more accurate estimate of the number of employees on strike and the impact on our operations, our flight schedule will be changed accordingly and also made public the day before your departure.

Please note that Air France flights operated by an aircraft other than that of Air France or Joon will not be affected by this strike (HOP!, KLM, Delta…).

If you are booked on a flight departing on the dates mentioned above, we now offer rebooking options at no extra cost, no matter the fare.
Can I postpone my trip planned on 03, 04, 07 or 08 May?
Cliquer pour replier le bloc
If you have a valid Air France ticket, issued on or before 26 April, for a flight operated by Air France or Joon on 03, 04, 07 or 08 May, you can anticipate or postpone your trip between 30 April and 27 May 2018*.

* We recommend you to avoid a rebook on another day impacted by the strike.

Save time by changing your booking directly online, in the "Your reservations" section of the website or in the mobile app. You can change your booking at no extra cost for the same travel cabin.

A voucher valid for one year on Air France, Joon, KLM or HOP flights! will be given to you if you prefer to postpone your trip beyond 27 May 2018, change destination or departure city, or cancel your trip. This voucher is not refundable.