FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX - SIN Mileage Run
View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2018, 3:22 pm
nomad420

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by tstauck
Well the LAX-SIN mileage run is finally here, leaving 11pm tomorrow night! Arrive at 7:30am and leave at 10am from Singapore. I was told you have to be at the gate for boarding at least 45 min before departure, so if I'm off the plane at 7:45am and have to be back at 9:15am, that only gives me 1.5 hours in the airport unfortunately.

Plan is to head to SilverKris lounge and catch a shower (Polaris on the way back so should have access), and time for maybe one or two gardens. Any thoughts? Choices are Butterfly garden (T3), Sunflower garden (T2), Cactus Garden (T1). Then two more indoor gardens, Orchid and Enchanted in T2.

Not sure of the arrival gate for United, but sounds like staying in T2 would be best?

Thanks in advance!
- Tom
Ugghhhh, but at least you have Polaris on the way back. I use to have to do this run pretty regularly for work when I believe it still was the "longest flight in the world". Another suggestion, although you have limited time there, is there are several places to get a message and you may need it. I can't remember precisely where I use to go but I am sure can find them.