FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2018)
View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2018, 10:12 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by in4tar
Some of us do not have stores in the area that sell 0.49c money orders. Where I am, the "cheapest" money order fee is $1 for a money order under $500, and $2 for a money order between $500 and $1000 (and increases after that), and no split payments allowed. It adds up. And even though I hate WMs, I view them as necessary evil. At least for the time being.
So stop being so darn Greedy,, again I was referring to the Staples feeless MCs this week and Office Depots $15 off = not paying any fees for the cards. So if you normally paid $6.95 the last 2 weeks it was $0, so big deal paying a $1 for an MO, IMO its alot better then having to play games at a Wally and maybe end up burning the location or thusly becoming very well known to that Wally, as you end up swiping the card before the csr does their thing and constantly will ask you not to, yet to beat their system a person will have to ignore what the csr is asking

Personally Id rather pay $2 instead of $.88 and not ruin a reg Wally location I use a few times, a week especially since the cards are fee free or profitable anyways. Id rather look at the forest and not the single tree in front of me