FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First first - middle seats?
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2018, 1:57 pm
ibmman69

Originally Posted by JamieG
Auto selected 2EF for the outbound trip, but have moved to 2A, 3A instead for now. Having read good reviews on these, we will probably eat together but then happy to have/do our own thing. However, I'm toying with switching back to middle seats given mostly dark/night flight so not overly fussed about window and means we can converse more. Am I right in thinking this is challenging as requires a good lean forward to see the other person, being very different to CW middle seats and with a big gap. Open cabin at the mo (of course except 1AK) so the choice is ours. Any advice?

Thanks!
I like to fly window seats even w/ a partner esp in the BA F cabin because of the divider issue. I'm also not a sitter. Last F flight I took on BA I spent the better part of the journey standing near 1K w/ my girlfriend. There were only 4 or 5 of us in F on that flight so we all just hung out, drank champagne, and chatted. It was a really great experience. The crew was awesome. My girlfriend asked for JW Blue, the crew brought out an unopened bottle, girlfriend protested that she didn't want them to open it just for her, but they insisted. Can't wait to fly w/ BA again in December.