FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA | 2018 edition
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:14 am
Vinotraveller

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
Originally Posted by slayers_88
We were not planning on overtaking him (yet), but he might have thought so, as he suddenly run to the escalator, expanded his arms so each piece of luggage covered one of the entries to the stairs, and then landed the 2 pieces of luggage on the stairs with a big “bang” sound whilst he shouted (in the most hooligan way) “IN YOUR FACE”.
Sounds like a complete loony on a GLA-LHR flight some weeks back. He boarded last into the CE cabin looking somewhat flustered and decided to empty the belongings of another passenger out of the overhead locker, when they objected his response was somewhat abusive but fortunately CC intervened, made him stow his bag elsewhere and he seemed to behave himself for the rest of the flight from what I could see, until we were proceeding up the jet way at LHR when he pulled a similar stunt to what you detail above and tried to stamp on the feet of another passenger who overtook him, followed by shouting obscenities at them. I think he was quite lucky that his victim did not either retaliate or report him to staff (at least I assume he was not reported as they both went their separate ways).