FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Let’s talk about alternatives to the SPG Amex after the massive Marriott devaluation
Old Apr 25, 2018, 8:45 am
wbl-mn-flyer

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Originally Posted by xy31
I already have two CC (costco for costco, food, and gas and SPG for everything else) that I use. I want a card where I don't have to think, so I am leaning towards the fidelity or citi cards that give 2% cash back on everything and no annual fee.
I see you mentioned Fidelity.

If you have 6-figures of brokerage accounts (retirement or taxable, or mixed) you might also want to look at the Bank of America Premium Rewards card, along with banking and brokerage services from BoA and ML Edge.

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/credi...emium-rewards/

You're able to get 2.625% cash back on everyday spend and 3.5% on travel/dining cash back if you meet the highest banking threshold "Platinum Honors"

It's a Visa card also, so you can wave goodbye to the drama of We Don't Take American Express.

At this highest level of funding, you'll also earn a stackable $900 sign-up bonus (which you can earn for your taxable brokerage account, and separately for your retirement brokerage account). And 100 free trades per month on the brokerage side.

Last edited by wbl-mn-flyer; Apr 25, 2018 at 9:09 am