FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Girls gone wild on AC007 – NOT GOOD
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2018, 6:29 am
longtimeflyin
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Good point, i guess the one gentlemen who came on board at the end with his Rouge lanyard with his air Canada Rouge picture ID was a good hint. The fact they were all talking shop, was another, they all knew much of the working crew, were constantly come back from J with treats etc. the carry on luggage that air canada crew have normally, i will give you that one, that anyone can buy or borrow the luggage, so strong evidence, but cant hang my hat on that one.

I would be more than comfortable putting money that we are correct. Also when the SD came to ask the girls to cool it and return to their seat, well that conversation was easily heard by us, so pretty sure i am correct, but thanks for pointing out that some times folks do jump to assumptions and quick conclusions and then there are those who ensure they are correct with their observations utilizing many of heir skills and experiences
That's about as conclusive evidence supporting a theory that these individuals were staff members as it can get -unless people were also wearing stolen ID on an aircraft.