FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA INCEU60 AMS BKK checked baggage queries
Old Apr 21, 2018, 4:21 pm
Dave Noble
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by KARFA
BA15 is due in to SIN at 1745 and departs at 1925. MCT at SIN for that type of connection seems to be 50 mins.

Are you saying it's possible to book (on one PNR and one ticket) BA15 to SIN, then same day connect on to BA15 on to SYD and get 160+140 TPs for that?

I could see how you can do it by buying two completely separate tickets with one as LHR-SIN and the other as SIN-SYD, but I can't see how you could do it on one ticket. On EF if you try to do BA LHR-SYD with a connection in SIN the only option offered is to do BA15 to SIN then connect on to the later BA11 to SYD.
Yes , it can be done on a single ticketed itinerary - or was quite possible when I did it

It was not intentionally planned upfront - I had originally booked with a stopover LHR-SIN/ SIN-SYD , but then chose to remove the stopover so simply changed the SIN-SYD flight to be on the continuation of the LHR-SIN service , so was ticketed LHR-SIN and SIN-SYD