FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Farelock - Questions/Answers/Experiences {Archive}
Old Apr 19, 2018, 4:51 pm
mozilla

Originally Posted by z28lt1
In my case, I had a single Farelock. It was for a reservation in my name. I had ticketed (not using farelock - using miles) the same exactl flights for others (but not me). I had only a single Farelock, with nothing conflicting in my name.
Based on this, I don't know what triggered flight firming. What about the ticketed reservations in your name though, would any of them form an "illogical" combination with the FareLock?

Originally Posted by COSPILOT

Not sure where you came up with the “all reports” comment. I didn’t have anything booked for the week in question other than the trip I used Farelock for.
I don't want to chalk this off to a serious IT issue too soon (although yours could have been a Saturday shenanigan). While IT has issues, randomly "losing reservations" isn't one of the things that are frequently reported here (luckily). If a reservation gets "lost," it's because it was canceled for some reason. The fact that there is no ticket associated with a Farelock probably doesn't help to trace the reason for the cancelation.