FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Everyday (free) 15-25,000 Point Signup Bonus.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 12:34 pm
jeeden

Originally Posted by antonius66
I've been trying to get 25k offer for months with no luck. Tried 5 browsers, incognito, vpns, work computers, nothing. I'd get the card in a heart beat if they'd offer me 25k.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here or not, try this though:

1. Open incognito browsing session
2. go to google and search "Amex everyday 25000 bonus"
3. Second result or so should be for the dr of credit website from Feb 15 2018, go to it.
4. Close the little ad that pops up on the site, title of article should be "Amex everyday credit card offer: 25000 points + 0% APR for 15 months with $0 BT fee"
5. In first paragraph there should be a link that says "try one of these methods instead" in the text. Click on it
6. New article is called "Two new ways to access higher American Express offers" scroll down a little and the last line under highest offer method will be a text link "some people had more success using this link" click on it.
7. New tab will open and will say "We apologize that the offer you are looking for may no longer be available" WITHOUT CLOSING THE TAB click on "cards" at the top and when the menu expands click on "Credit card offers" on the left under personal cards
8. All the card offers should appear and one of them should be the amex everyday credit card for 25k points etc. click, apply, etc.