FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qantas utterly hopeless at crediting JQ flight points
Old Apr 17, 2018, 5:07 am
Interlude

Programs: NZ (LT Koru); QF (WP & LTG); FJ (Tabua)
Only ever travel JQ with a bundle that includes points/SC, and have same problems as above....flights entered into my QFF account with 0 points/SCs, or not at all, so either way requiring follow-up.

Sorry if this is unacceptable thread drift, but another gripe I have about the QF/JQ relationship (a marriage of inconvenience to passengers it seems) is priority check-in. As a WP, I genuinely didn't know if, when ticketed JQ economy, I was eligible to check-in at the business counter or not. Amazed to find that when I asked the supervisor on duty at the JQ check-in at SYD, he expressed some frustration and said, "Well, I have been trying to find out the answer to that question myself from both JQ and QF for quite a long time, and noone seems to know.....so yeah, just hop into the business class line". So not a good look that either a JQ supervisor doesn't know the rules, or that people even more senior in both QF and JQ can't give an answer.