FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What are your next MS outcome?
View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2018, 3:08 pm
honores41

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
Originally Posted by Klemhuzzah
I'm still a newbie, so for now I'm maxing out Discover and Chase Freedom 5% categories. Also doing Chase Ink and office supply stores, but for now I don't want to go much over half my credit limit or cycle payments, so I'm well below the $50,000 limit. The Freedom and Ink are new, so I got their signup bonus for MRP. I've been liquidating mostly through Amex Serve/Family Dollar, and just a handful of money orders deposited at my main bank. Next step is to get a different bank account at a different bank for depositing MO. Still haven't gotten up the nerve to do a "split transaction", so that's on-deck as well. Most of the Family Dollars I go to seem surprised that I can load a Serve Card there, and if they know that, they're surprised it loads with a debit card. I want to establish a better relationship before I do splits so I don't spook them and get a flat "no" because they're uncomfortable. My third step is to get another credit card with a signup bonus that will Segway into a good cashback.
I never used amex serve, could you give me more info? what is the month limit? Can you use it with any gift card?
Thanks