FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Going back and forth between terminal c and b at ewr
Old Apr 15, 2018, 1:59 pm
NY-FLA

Programs: US former CP Looking for a new airline to love me
Originally Posted by ryman554
Strangely enough, I just did this last week.

You can get on the bus from C-B easily enough airside. But you cannot get on a bus B-C. You have to leave the secure zone, catch the airtrain and reclear at C.
It was probably a couple of years ago, but I was a Delta Sky-Club member, and would use the "B" EWR terminal SC frequently when connecting on UA at EWR. During one of said connections, I was using the temporary SC, where the only available washrooms were in the concourse, and noted UA running a couple of domestic flights out of some gates near the circular portion of the same "B" terminal pier. (This part of "B" terminal is not connected directly to the LH gates.) Sure enough, UA was running a shuttle from these "B" gates to the "C" terminal. Passengers were infrequent enough that shuttle people would call the driver on the radio for pickup of lone pax. This would not be that useful for accessing the "attractive" things at terminal "B", but UA can and has provided shuttle buses, albeit sporadically terminals B>C.