FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sat 4/14; Weather at MSP; 3-5" Snow; Winds 20-30 mph
Old Apr 15, 2018, 8:41 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by z06mir
My RAP->MSP->PHX flight just got canceled. Well, the RAP->MSP segment did for 0630 tomorrow. Rebooked at 5pm with a 45 minute layover in SLC. Not idea, but oh well. I booked the MSP layover for MQMs (same price) so I'm kind of bummed about that, and I was originally FC on CRJ900 but now I'm on a 200.... and losing an entire day home. Any chance DL will give me some MQMs? Or let me change my flight home to a day later (booked separately, unfortunately)
My *guess* is that DL is likely to be sympathetic and let you rebook the separate DL ticket to a day later, especially if you ask nicely and have elite status. You might need to HUCA. As others have said, ask for ORC later, but you won't be given "extra" MQMs, although DL might throw some RDMs at you for the inconvenience, even though they clearly aren't obligated to do so.