FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at MCO; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old Apr 14, 2018, 4:05 pm
FlyingJayhawk12

Programs: United 1K, SWA RR ALP-CP, Hertz #1 Gold PC, HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by dinanm3atl
Anyone have experience checking out Terminal A versus B? B has been really bad twice in a row.
To answer your question...terminal A hasn’t been much better. I arrived into MCO for a quick business trip on Wednesday night about 6:30P and headed straight to Hertz on the A side. The President’s Circle section was nearly empty with the exception of a Camry, a few Malibus, Sentras and Altimas, minivans and a sole Maxima with 15k on the ODO. Very uninspiring choices in the Five Star area as well, so I ended up grabbing the Maxima. Meanwhile, the “reserved” sections were literally filled with Range Rovers, GLE350s, C63 AMGs, and multiple Infiniti vehicles among other choices. For being such a large Hertz location, MCOs UC sections looked like a bargain car lot compared to many other UC airport locations I’ve been through, and I’ve been through a LOT considering I already have 35+ rentals this year. Certainly disappointed, but I hate to say that this poor level of service is what I have come to expect out of Hertz with the treatment that they give their best customers.

Last edited by FlyingJayhawk12; Apr 16, 2018 at 8:58 pm