Old Apr 13, 18, 4:33 pm
Wingtipflyer1

Programs: AA- EXP 3mm, Marriott Plat.(Lifetime), *wood Plat, Hertz Pres. Circle, *bucks Gold, Joan Ranger
Going for great, not!

• No changes to depart / arrival airports, number of flight segments, connection cities or from a through flight to a connecting or nonstop flight
Sorry, I do not read all the Terms & Conditions of AA.

Was not happy with the enhancement of trying to go stand-by on non-stop from West coast to ORD. Was not trying to game system but needed to book connection due to crummy options of later in day flight to ORD..so I had to book connection thru DFW.
Got to airport and asked about getting on non-stop (meeting ended early), told could not do that (rules changed). Agent had to call revenue to see fair difference. Ok,I'll wait.....then she is told fare is corporate rate, has to hang up & call different department, we both waited about 10 minutes. Then I missed time to legally change ticket (glad AA is making it easy for corporate traveler to make changes at airport). So asked if I could go through LAX instead of DFW to get home 1.5 hours earlier- no needs to be same connection city. I can call again & see price difference- I said forget it. With connections were late evening & had to wait 10-15 minutes for gate agent to meet plane. [email protected]$!.

Besides implementing draconian rules- do you think AA could relax same day changes for EXP's??