FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase closed my credit card account(s) [Archived 2013-mid 2019]
Old Apr 13, 2018, 1:11 pm
blitzen

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by Troopers
"Just using the system to your advantage" comes across as an attempt to minimize or deflect your behavior. While I empathize with you, I am surprised in your reaction (as if you weren't aware of a possible shutdown or other consequences considering your length/involvement on FT).

I play this game in a way that I believe it to be a mutually beneficial relationship. I get cards/bonuses occasionally, maintain each card at least two years paying AFs, charge each card occasionally, etc.
sorry I am not a lobbyist for banks > if they offer cars to me and approve me for cards they should pay up
if they don’t want to they can just not approve me for cards
and as if the banks would pay the sign-on bonus out of their own pocket LOL
They way Chase is doing things:
1) approve me and then make the approval my problem
2) no warning sign
3) not even and email if I would not have checked online I would have no clue
4) got a letter yesterday about a product change etc. as if I would be still in good standing
Is just plain wrong / not illegal or anything like this but plain wrong
i will use my (very limited) influence to ensure none of my colleagues/ friends ever has a mortgage etc with Chase - the little I can do I will do