FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - sheraton vistana villages I-drive problem - opinions - William?
Old Apr 13, 2018, 12:34 pm
stant

Programs: Bonvoy ambassador - lifetime plat / Hilton diamond / hyatt globalist / AA CK baby!
Originally Posted by Vulcan
I need to book a room for 3 nights for my wife, 10 year old grand son and myself the end of August. Are any of the "Vistiana" better that the others for us?
The vistana i-drive is my all around favorite orlando spg property, though if you only want absolute convinience to disney or (not 'and') universal, then there are other properties that are better suited.

For those who asked for an update, this time around I got the personal on-site attention from the GM, his second in command, AND personal assistant. They saw to it that the assistant manager for time share sales actually had a contrite attitude instead of his initial 'it's the marketing team's job' - and they comped me the starpoints I would have got if i took the sales pitch.

I honestly dont think that things will change, I bet that this will simply be a 'cost of doing business' thing, but I'll have at least 2 maybe 3 weeks stays at the property over summer with my son, so we will soon find out.