FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introducing enhanced member experience
View Single Post
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:04 pm
miro776

Programs: QR Platinum, LH Silver
I sent award cancellation form (26.March.2018), but no response (confirmation email) from Qatar next 2 days.
It was an award ticket not for QR but oneworld airline S7 (fees + 35000 QMiles)

After 2 days I sent a screenshot of cancellation form via email "[email protected]"

They created "Service Request" and after 3 days sent this email:
Our records indicate that the ticket for booking reference number: xxxxx was issued by paying through our contact Centre in Europe.
Please contact the same office where you paid for your ticket, as they will have access to your payment records
and assist you further on refund request.
So I called to "Europe contact Centre" (Poland) and the guy just cancel the ticket. He told me to send refund request by email because he
cannot processed refund by phone...

I sent another email , they created another "Service Request" and 2 day ago they sent same response:

Kindly note that we are only able to process refund through this channel for tickets which are booked and purchased through contact centre.
Our records indicate that the ticket for booking reference number: xxxxxx was issued by paying through our European Contact Centre.
Please contact the same office where you paid for your ticket, as they will have access to your payment records and assist you further on refund request.
Today I did another call to "Europe contact Centre" and lady confirm me that they started the refund request (9.April.2018)

btw, waiting for my Platinum Membership Package from October 2017