FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Attitude/presumption from ground staff about travel class (check-in; lounges)
Old Apr 7, 2018, 5:45 pm
Mountlodge

Programs: BAEC Silver (but only temporarily) AVIS Presidents Club, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Diver Boy
I haven't had issues with staff. Have had other passengers question though. I have had when entering galleries North (Was silver) someone in a suit complaining that they were letting me in but not him (I had a mohican ripped jeans and a heavy metal t-shirt).

Have also had someone behind me in the priority boarding lane tell me "this is the priority lane" when I said okay They repeated again about the priority lane. This went through several repetitions until I ignored them. They then called over staff to complain at which point I showed the staff my boarding pass for 1A.

On board on AA when I refused to switch seats to a worse seat I had someone complain "It's not like you paid for the seat" I was on a LAX-PTY TP run so I just ignored them. They were an upgrade to make it funnier.
"I had a mohican ripped jeans and a heavy metal t-shirt" I still have a T-shirt with a picture of a Kit-Kat on it with the words "Have a break have a kwik krap" Shame it doesn't fit anymore else I'd be tempted to wear next time in in J somewhere!!
ML