FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't get through to Marriott Reservations
Old Apr 6, 18, 5:30 pm
jeanie

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
I was trying to find some sort of chat or online form, but there is nothing under customer service except for mailing addresses and phone numbers. I could fill out a missing stay request, but the stay is actually there, just not bonus points.
That happens to me as well. On my last trip, I found a hotel that had a 2000 point bonus rate for MR members that was the same price as the regular member rate for the room. Since it was the same price whether I got the extra 2000 points or not, I chose the rate with the extra points. A week after the normal stay posted, the 2000 point bonus had not posted yet. So I called the hotel directly and asked to speak to a manager about it. The manager posted it immediately. I got an email within a few minutes of the call saying a 2000 point bonus had been added to my account.

In my case, it was the hotel that was responsible for the bonus because it was part of the room rate selected. So another option is to call the hotel during normal business hours to get the situation resolved.