FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Geneva BA Lounge access?
View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2018, 6:26 am
ppp909

Originally Posted by themax
....despite earlier comments to the contrary the lounge actually serves more substantial meals then most other BA club lounges on the continent. Breakfast consists of hot eggs, sausages, and potatoes (as well as cold meats, cheese, fruit, pastries, etc). For lunch and dinner they usually serve a hot rice or pasta dish, meat, and some sort of vegetarian option as well as cold sandwiches and side salads. The food isn't amazing, but is MUCH better then I have had at other BA lounges around the world.
I think I must have just been unlucky. Every time I have been to this lounge there has been nowhere to sit down and nothing to eat other than some olives and other nibbles. However, my wife, who works in Switzerland a lot, says Zurich is far worse and the GVA lounge is fine when it's not busy, which apparently does occasionally happen.

As for the toilets, users of other lounges there, including the Swiss lounge, have to use those same facilities. They're perfectly fine, if a little inconvenient.

I personally wouldn't go there expecting to be fed, but it's fine if you just want to sit down (assuming you can) and have a drink.