FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Glasgow (Master Thread)
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2018, 4:50 pm
chrism20

Yes I should have mentioned that I’ve never found breakfast at Indigo to be very organised. The discount seemed to disappear at the same time as the management changed.

The Holiday Inn is good, in fact I’d go as far as to say it’s the best Holiday Inn in Scotland. Not that there are many however the only one that comes close to it is Aberdeen West

I’ve fared slightly better on the upgrade front at Indigo but other than the enhanced minibar there isn’t a big difference in the rooms unless you get the one up top which has only happened once to me.

Both are managed by the same company but the elite recognition is probably better at the HI although that has probably something to do with the owner of the HI - the legendary Maurice Taylor who was inspecting the brasswork when I was checking out at 7am the last time I was there.
@Adam1222 if you do decide to stay at the HI the loyalty card for the restaurant mentioned by @adobbing can be requested online and you can pick it up when you check-in to use during the stay. I’ve put the link at the bottom of this post for it and I seriously recommend the duck - it’s delicious.

La Bonne Auberge Glasgow Theatreland - loyalty club scheme | Glasgow restaurants with loyalty rewards