Old Apr 4, 18, 11:31 am
iridium

Got back from my trip to PV and would say the hotel was not as bad as I had thought it would be after reading all the reviews here. This was my first all inclusive experience. We had a total of 3 rooms in our group. 2 rooms in the main tower on floor 14 and 1 room in the club tower on floor 13. The rooms were decent size and clean with no water dripping/brown water issues. We were told housekeeping was till 4:30 but had turndown service in our rooms almost every night without even asking for it. There was no construction going on anymore, they must have completed all the construction now. The spa was a total waste of time and money, really small spa with the steam room not in service when we were there. I would definitely suggest not to use the spa there. We had kids and they had plenty of things to keep the kids engaged. I can see how just a couple would not have liked the hotel, but with kids we sure did like it. The food choices sure were limited with some restaurants closed on certain days during our stay but they had different lunch and dinner menus. The drinks were watered down and was just like drinking juice. The beach was nice with kayaks available through the day. Chairs were plentiful on the beach. On the pools though you had to get them early in the day or they would get full quick.