FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France Premium Economy Boarding
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2018, 7:08 am
In2ishn
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Originally Posted by rickg523
I was on the 772 last year. Very nice in PE. It was TATL westbound, out of CDG, a day flight and I didn't sleep. But the seat was quite comfortable. Service and food were also better than average. Not quite J, but nicer then Y (I think the menu is the basically the same, with some extras thrown in) The PE cabin on my flight was small - three rows of 2-4-2.
On the eastbound, exSFO, overnight, I had the misfortune of flying an AF A380 (upstairs). The seats - not just mine - were either worn to point of significantly reduced cushioning or were inoperative in one way or another (articulated leg rest broken, recline inoperative). Complaints throughout the cabin. I didn't sleep on this flight either
IFE was noticeably inferior to the 772. Crew was surly at best, catering out of SFO was substandard for AF.
I like AF and in fact I'm repeating that itinerary next month, but I won't fly their A380s.
Thank you!