FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Japan Baseball tickets
View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2018, 11:10 am
Raditya

Originally Posted by jphripjah
I have managed to book on the baystars app/website.
You need to sign up for an account. For me, this meant putting in a (fake) Japanese phone number, (fake) Japanese address, and I think I had to put in a version of my name using Japanese characters, which I got from using an English-Japanese online keyboard and cutting and pasting in the Japanese letters, I think. It took me a bunch of times before I got it right. I kept getting an error message and then at one point I think I typed in the "sample name" (something like "TARO YAMADA") for my name somewhere and it worked.
Write down/save whatever fake Japanese phone number you use and then you can use that and/or the email address to log in from the app. The tickets are sent right to the app and then you just show them your phone when you enter the stadium.
Yup.. Done that.
Actually, I have managed to buy the tickets after registering using (fake) japanese number and address.
But my problem is, I cannot install the Baystars app. And after reading the FAQ, it seems that the app can only works with Japanese number?
I have use vpn, such as Hola, but playstore keeps on rejecting me to install the app.

Is it possible to have the ticket printed out and use that instead of the apps in the smartphone?