FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Uber in Berlin? Also areas best skipped ...
Old Mar 25, 2018, 3:00 pm
scubadu

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by LondonElite
You prefer Uber by ten times? What does that even mean? But on a serious note, could you share some of these 'well-documented' features and benefits? I agree that taking a taxi in many US metropolitan areas is no great joy, with vehicles smelling of dead rodents and drivers generally of the just arrived and clueless variety. In many other parts of the world a professional, trained and licensed taxi driver is preferable to some guy with a car and a Garmin nav system.
As I said, you can find the benefits if you choose to. I'm happy with the service and could care less if you prefer it or not and have no intention of doing your homework for you.

As evidenced by your, "What does that even mean?" comment (as well as numerous other posts you've made) you seem to thrive on sarcasm and "curmudgeony" posts. As others have pointed out to me when I've acted that way on FT, you always have the option to not read a thread with "Uber" in the title since it sounds like you don't care for Uber, right? That's a viable option, right? I mean simply ignoring the thread rather than trying convince happy customers of a service into "justifying" their preference to you is an option, yes?

Regards

Last edited by scubadu; Mar 25, 2018 at 3:08 pm