Old Mar 25, 18, 2:17 pm
SFO777
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, AF Silver, UA 1K, AA 2mm LT PLT
Originally Posted by MickV View Post
Wow, I didnít know they had the Raymond cab Sauvignon. Itís really nice and a cool vineyard/story behind it. Have a great private tasting room in Napa.
Thanks MickV. I was pretty surprised to see more than crAApy $10 wines on AA domestic.

Originally Posted by enviroian View Post
Apparently this flight attendant felt the need to advertise her DOB.
LOL. Excellent.

Originally Posted by HMPS View Post
SFO777 You remind me of how we used to refer to the FAs on Air India. Their union was / is very strong. They would work till they were well past 50s. Were / are pretty straightforward and argumentative with pax. Would refuse to assist old/frail people to put the the carry on in the bin etc...They were nicknamed " Auntie". ( All those older to you are referred to as uncles & aunties) Haven't flown with them for a long while.)
Ha. Thanks HMPS. The funniest thing was after accepting that the plane was staffed with geriatric cabin crew, up walks a very attractive 30-something blond FA from Economy. After I got over the shock, I did take a couple of pics but decided not to post as I couldn't figure out how to incorporate the pic into the report without getting into trouble.