FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is status printed on your boarding pass?
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2018, 11:21 am
controller1

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by AATrout
If you get a BP from an agent, your status will *usually* show up as a diagonal watermark in the middle; if not the OW status is always right under your seat assignment.
I have not seen the watermarks printed on agent-issued boarding passes in a couple of years.

I have three examples of boarding passes that I’m currently in possession of.
1) Agent-issued boarding pass on card stock: The passenger’s AAdvantageŽ status is only shown in one place, under the passenger name on the small part (to the right of the perforation) of the pass. The passenger’s oneworldŽ status is shown in two places. It is shown under the group number on the small part of the pass and also under the seat assignment on the larger part of the boarding pass.
2) Boarding pass printed from AA.com: Both the passenger’s AAdvantageŽ and oneworldŽ status is shown under the passenger name and to the right of the passenger’s AAdvantageŽ number.
3) Boarding pass printed from an airport kiosk: The pass I have only has the passenger’s AAdvantageŽ status but has no indication of the passenger’s oneworldŽ status.