FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Paris Opera {FRA} (France)
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2018, 10:27 am
guiseppe

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Gold, Accor Silver
Thank you guys for all the responses. Actually we went out for diner last night and had a great evening after the hole afternoon was ruined and I was really furious about the situation. Today we decided not to come back to the hotel at noon for a little rest but extended our sightseeing. At the moment the film crew is nearly leaving, one of the crew member even gave me the advise to complain at the front desk and ask for compensation or for a Cadeau!
changing the hotel was not an option, I’m here for vacation in the heart of Paris and don’t want to change to la Defense or elsewhere including packing all the Bagage etc.
today there’s another convention, lounge was closed from 11- 3 pm. At the evening there were always many guests in the lounge, nearly all from the US, I rarely heard any French, just one couple from Germany and one from Sweden. I have the impression that they have not so much regular guests ( fully booked??) and need the things like the convention, film crews etc.
By consequence, if they don’t stop this, they will loose the other guests too ( maybe except diamonds staying on points ).