FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming AS Route Cuts
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:50 am
lalala

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
[QUOTE=BOB W;29518009]
Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
[left]

Those of us who fly AS refer to the front cabin as "Wide Front Seats" which includes spotty catering and free libations. This a a very small step up from the PE or exit row seats. The catering is very much hit or miss and mostly miss. The lack of PDB has been a detriment which we make excuses for. There is absolutely no reason anyone would pay for F except for the EQM's on TC flights .I have never found any reason to pay for AS F.B9 for Mint seems to be a no brainer unless you are trying to build your mileage balance on AS.
Or feel like you need to be able to easily change or cancel flights and redeposit in the Bank of Alaska airlines. We had this conversation last night with TH about this very same thing. When we retire, we'll likely fly other carriers because our schedules will be more flexible. Right now I feel like I can't even board a flight until I triple check everything is okay with my parents, and still I've had to cancel flights t-1 hour before boarding. Alaska is okay with that and for this I am grateful.

Also, can we talk about how they are going to deal with messy cupholders and cleaning blankets etc. between flights. I have seen tons of people (usually on AA business in the good old days) use their blankets to cushion the uncomfortable footrests - with or without their shoes on, its a toss up of grossness.