FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The NO THANKS CONCIERGE thread: Documenting the failure and deviation of the service
Old Mar 18, 2018, 12:01 pm
Transpacificflyer

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
I do not use the concierge service because it is inaccessible. I believe I qualify as I fly TPAC in paid business. The obstacle is that Air Canada has never ever, not once, provided an email or message to say, here is how you can contact the concierge. Oh sure, some will say that's my problem for not finding out, but to me this belies the ethos of the concierges: The airline says it has them, but has erected obstacles to accessing their service. When I need a concierge, I am not in a position to contact one. We see it with the extreme cases like mine, which I believe many business class customers who do not read FT experience, to the reduction in personnel and now with the tightening of the resource over all. Yes some SEs benefit. It would be more honest and transparent . to just say that the concierge is available to select customers and not promote the service in the manner it is done. (The annoited few will be along shortly, to inform us of how well they are taken care of.)