View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 18, 4:48 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EXP), Hilton (Diamond), SPG (lowly Gold)
Originally Posted by wantan View Post
I did a quick look around at Marriott (W HK & JW Marriott) and Grand Hyatt ... both were asking roughly the same rate as Conrad. So MIGHT do a mattress run (Conrad, W, Conard, JW ?) Any tips on such a plan ? As I only have Diamond with Hilton, the stays at Conrad will be where I make the most of the hotel, while the others will just be a place to zzz. Unless one of those hotels has something exceptional over the Conrad where it's worth paying for a Club room ?
As others have said, not much benefit to that, unless you just want to experience the different hotels, and different locations (except for JW Marriott and Conrad, which are in the same mall). If you do want to hop around like that, you might leave a bag at the Conrad just to make it easier to hop on the MTR and get to the W and back. Or, just relax for the full time at the Conrad. Enjoy afternoon tea and evening hors d'oeuvres in the lounge, try breakfast in the lounge one day and the restaurant the next, go for a swim, walk around Hong Kong Park at different times, etc. And of course it's easy to take the MTR from the Conrad to Mongkok or wherever you like.